Saturday, August 6, 2011

Stress Dreams

Well the stress dreams have already started. Last night I dreamt that I missed the first day of my upcoming three day new teacher orientation and I was fired for nonattendance. Then I found out I found out I wasn't fired but was teaching in Phoenix AND in Tucson, Tucson night classes and Phoenix during the day. It was a very exhausting dream in which I do not feel rested today because I was so busy last night :(

On a side note I visited by previous school yesterday briefly which was not enough time and the goodbyes finally started to set in. Driving back last night was bitter sweet. Come Wednesday I feel I will have a better idea of what is going on (and WHY there are three days of New Teacher Orientation). Should be good :)

Good luck to all my teacher friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment